Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I cuss a lot while stressed and tired. Who would have guessed?

I'm sitting in my tiny ass (shared) hotel room, sweating my non-existent balls off because for the life of me I can NOT figure out how to open the damn windows. I'm anxious because my two checked bags won't get here until tomorrow morning and I, in all of my stressed glory, failed to pack a pair of pants with my extra change of clothes in the carry-on luggage. So I've got the brown skirt I was wearing today... and my black zelda shirt. This'll totally work out, right?

Bless my technological skills, the air conditioner is now on and at full blast! Now I get to wait till tomorrow to look all red and sweaty!

You know, thinking about it, I don't even know why the heck I am still alive and kicking at the moment. I didn't sleep last night (or is it the night before? I have no god damn clue), and I have basically been up for like... two whole days. I thought staying up the night before would mean I would sleep on the plane, but that plan most definitely backfired. Those seats are just so god damn uncomfortable, and I was feeling too antsy.

And to top it all off, the mind fuck that is having to speak (or at least understand) Japanese. A bit of me not studying at all this summer, a bit of me being in a neurotic, sleep deprived state, a bit of me not being able to just keep the fuck up with what they are saying... here's hoping this gets a hell of a lot easier lol. I AM glad to see that I am not the only person in the group that's feeling that way about the Japanese. There's already been a couple of the guys who speak pretty much nothing but Japanese to the Waseda students and, I must admit, it heavily intimidates me.

I need to wash myself and pass the fuck out because figuring out my international calling card is apparently beyond my mental comprehension at the moment. I'm sure I'll have some more entertaining shit to spew out by the end of the week.

No comments: