Monday, April 6, 2009

That's What HE Said

New season, new semester, and I am still having a few struggles. I think the sun is beating some of it out of me (pun most definitely intended) , but it hasn't fully accomplished its job yet.

I think Japanese today kind of picked me up again, though. I made a snap-quick "that's what she said" remark today (most assuredly related to how much of the Office I have been watching lately), and it made me happy to make so many people in class laugh again. I wouldn't consider myself the class clown by any means, but I do enjoy making people laugh with my stupid jokes.

New boys always help to pick your mood up, too, even if they ARE halfway across the world :P

That's pretty much all I have got to say at the moment... oh, and Sociolinguistics is piquing my interest.

Ijou desu.

No comments: